I just want to share the stuffing recipe which I got lots of complement….. although those came from my own family hehehehe…….
4 tbsp. butter
3 cups chopped onion
3 cups chopped celery
3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
4 tsp. poultry seasoning
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
1 lb. fresh baby spinach
16 cups stuffing cubes
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
1) Heat oven 350°F
2) Coat the baking dish with nonstick spray
3) Heat butter in large skillet
4) Add onion and celery cook until softened ~ 5 minutes
5) Add chicken broth, bring to a boil.
6) Add poultry seasoning, salt, fresh ground pepper.
7) Reduce heat, add spinach; simmer, uncovered.
8) Stir in stuffing cubes and toasted macadamia nuts.
9) Transfer to greased baking pan,
10) Covered, bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
11) Uncovered, bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
I posted about this stuffing @ Ooh’s World…..please check it out, thanks for stopping by!